Hello from Montana

wapiti

New elf
Hi, I began running an LOR light show four years ago, and have been adding to it a little each year. I have been wanting to add a smart pixel tree to my display and recently began working on understanding smart pixels and how to set them up using San Devices E682 controllers. I feel like I am beginning to figure things out, but I am sure that I will have some questions in the future. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

mborg10

Michael Borg
welcome aboard. ACL is the place to be for christmas lights. Start by reading the 101 manual AusChristmasLighting_101_Manual_Rev1.pdf
And if you have things you are unsure of just search the forum, lots of questions previously asked. Other than that you can pop into chat and start your own thread. Don't forget to show off your show build and progress.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL

First the disclaimer
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

Even with some of the links a little dated, if you haven't found it yet, the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB and more.

arw01

Full time elf
wapiti said:
Hi, I began running an LOR light show four years ago, and have been adding to it a little each year. I have been wanting to add a smart pixel tree to my display and recently began working on understanding smart pixels and how to set them up using San Devices E682 controllers. I feel like I am beginning to figure things out, but I am sure that I will have some questions in the future. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, which side of MT are you on?

Alan