Hello from olracs

olracs

New elf
I really, really appreciate this forum. 2012 was my 7th year of being the biggest little light show in Reno, Nevada. I look forward with anticipation toward the 2013 season, I'm hoping to be able to add to the show. I'm dreaming RGB strips!

2012 Kenny G Auld Lang Syne on Vimeo

Attachments

• PIC_1587.JPG
    PIC_1587.JPG
    520.7 KB · Views: 12

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great looking display you have there, you have come to the right place to help get you into RGB so feel free to ask any questions and pop into the chat room for a chat.

harrison0550

Full time elf
Hello! I love the bursts. Great job. There are tons of great people here to help out with rgb.

smiley-greet013.gif

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL
Very impressive display.

If you haven't found it yet the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB.
If nothing else it will start you in the right direction and may create some questions of use for on your particular display.
Many very friendly folks here will be glad to answer any questions you may have in the chat room or forums.

I would warn you about getting CLAP!!!
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem
but it appears you already have it. :D

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
olracs,
This is one of the best displays I have ever seen. It is very impressive. The Mozart video blows me away. You can really show us how things can be done far sure. Be very careful if you are gonna add some of the RGB strings or strips to your display. You do not want to take away from what you have done or replace it. Try only to expand it as you can.
What controllers & programs are you using to sequence with. How did you get the extra brightness in your lights at about :50 to :52 seconds into the Mozart video. It also is in other parts of your videos. It is a great effect....
Good luck to you in the RGB & welcome to ACL.......

hdracer

There is no rehab for the CLAP
Like the display! Gonna be cool to see what comes of it after you gain more knowledge from ACL
Welcome aboard!!!

remoteutah

Full time elf
Wow!

(pause for effect)

Wow!

Love the bursts, especially the one on the right side in the tree... with the meteor light below it. Stunning and "brilliant"!!!

I would sneak over with a camera and notepad to steal design ideas, but not sure I want to walk through your yard in the dark!

As someone who has been in Reno many times (lived in Bishop, Calif.) I love the "biggest little light show in Reno, Nevada" boast to your theme. I have lots of family in Reno, so I will be sure to send them to your place this Christmas!!!

"We will be watching your career closely, young Skywalker"

nato595

Let's do this!
Hello from a fellow Reno light show homeowner!
I swung by to check out your show last year with the family, and you definitely have everyone in town beat with quantity! Keep doing what you are doing!
Mine is in Sparks if you are interested in checking out other local lights... www.LightShowBro.com