Hello From Redding California

Bob M

New elf
We have a small display. Kind of fills the yard and second driveway. RGB pixels on fence and eves. 4 Circles and a Ribbon tree with 12 ribbons. Multiple arches and poles in LEDs. Lights all over. Really enjoy this each year as friends and neighbors come by. Small neighborhood.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Hi Bob, welcome to ACL ....this is the best place to learn and get info. I am in the Bay Area myself. Jump into Chat and ask questions, there are lots of people here to help.

Bob M

New elf
Hi Bob, welcome to ACL ....this is the best place to learn and get info. I am in the Bay Area myself. Jump into Chat and ask questions, there are lots of people here to help.
Thanks, will do. Have been doing this for a number of years. Each year a little more. Must have the disease.

kinglights

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL.. Glad to hear how much you enjoy your lights.. It is a type of addiction. For the last two years I haven't been able to do my light display and It's like Im in withdrawals.. Thankfully I'm going all out this year.. Anyway enjoy this site, its full of great info and plenty of people willing to answer questions and help.