Hello from someone who is clueless..

Caobra

New elf
Hi All,
I am so lost I can't even see the light of day yet alone LED lights. A YouTube by Keith Westley highly recommended your 101 beginners book - so I am here. I reside in the United States and I got into this "mess" as the request of my oldest son John. He wanted a Christmas Light Display (small) but has a busy business and a happy family to occupy his time. So, I said sure - I can figure this out. After all, I am retired and have the time to "learn". Boy is this kicking my butt! Will happily read you book and ask questions if and when I understand enough to compose a question. Hope all is well and being safe... Over and out, Cobra

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL! It is a lot to take in to begin with... I was so confused my first year with pixels... Glad I found this site! Tons of information and helpful members here. Drop into chat if you have questions, someone is usually lurking in there. Best of luck with the display.

TerryK

Retired Elf
Welcome to ACL. Yes, there is a fair amount to get one's head wrapped around. After you make it through the ACL 101 Manual I suggest you watch the Canispater Christmas videos on YouTube. Those videos are a hands-on hardware approach to RGB lighting. The 101 Manual and the videos will help get you started.