Hello from Tejas!

Chadthedrummer7

New elf
I am switching over to RGB this year and need all the advice i can get. Collecting items and knowledge now. Share your thoughts/inventions/ideas/downfalls. Thank you!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL
If you're the same Chad from Texas who ordered something from me at Hanson Electronics then I'm still waiting on reply to an email.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hi Chad, welcome to ACL!
Suggest you check out the 101 manual which can be found HERE to help you understand the basics and terminology of animated lighting.
Once you formulate a plan of what you'd like to build & achieve, search the forums, pop into chat or join in one of the weekly Zoom online conferences for more specific guidance :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome o ACL, you will find all the info and help you need here to create your first RGB light show. Just ensure you keep at it over the year and then you will have a good result

Chadthedrummer7

New elf
Welcome to ACL
If you're the same Chad from Texas who ordered something from me at Hanson Electronics then I'm still waiting on reply to an email.
It went to Junk. I will respond now sir. Thank you for the heads up.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Welcome to ACL, Jump into ACL chat, a great place to ask questions, get to know people and increase the blinky knowledge.