Hello from the Sunflower State

Yes it's normal here. A good dusting of snow, colder than a well driller's.....especially in the wind and could make it up to 60* next week.
I'm retired, approaching 70 but have always wanted to develop a light display. Started a couple of years ago with a static display using 100% LED's 90+% of those being 5mm (color color color). I want to develop a theme based on a Magical Christmas Tree Farm and will continue to add to the static part as well as adding the magic such as with pixel trees or whatever else I can dream. Not interested in the music part yet.
That's it, just an old man with dreams and not a lot of time or cash to invest. LOL.

Good ole Hutchinson. Around 30k but only hours away from large metro areas.
Have had the pleasure of watching some young people from your part of the world play basketball at the Jr College here. Some very good talent I might add.

Jay.S

Full time elf
I've lived in Parsons (SE, close to Joplin, MO), Topeka and Marion (right on the border, was working in KCMO at the time).

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will find all the help and assistance you need to follow your dreams, just ask for any advice as needed