Hello! Looking to get started!

CapsFan08

New elf
Hello! I am new to animated christmas lights and am excited to get started. I recently attended a conference where a whole presentation was done on this topic, which really has piqued my interest.

I am VERY interested in using the Star Wars sequence that many of used in previous years and am looking to get some help in the right direction... I have two large evergreen trees in the front of my house on the side of my entry stairway and front porch with a balcony overtop.

Where do I get the sequence and mp3 file for Star Wars? Also, can someone point me in the right direction for the lights that go over the trees and what lights I could use for the my front porch and balcony?

My two young boys will be more excited than ever if I can pull this off!

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL! First place to start is the ACL101 manual. There are tons of different options with lights and controllers. A lot of that will be summed up in the ACL101 manual. https://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101 Might be a good idea to post a picture of your house. Its easier to visualize something and give ideas with a picture. Drop by chat and say hi. Someone is usually lurking.

kinglights

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL.. its a whole new world using animated displays. lot of different options which you need to wade through and decide what is best for you. if you have any questions there are plenty of people with heaps of experience on this site.