Hello

kobra59

New elf
Salve a tutti,
sono italiano e per vivere sono elettricista, ho studiato elettronica e mi diletto a costruire piccoli circuiti.
Seguo il vostro sito e altri per imparare.spero presto di poter realizzare il mio show di natale. chiedo scusa per il mio l'inglese ma sto usando Google traduttore.
un saluto a tutti voi.

Hello everyone,
I'm Italian and for a living I'm an electrician, I studied electronics and I enjoy building small circuits.
I follow your site and others to learn. I hope soon to be able to do my christmas show. sorry for my english but i am using google translate.
Greetings to all of you.

TerryK

Retired Elf
Hi, welcome to ACL. Read the 101 Manual which will help you with the software and hardware used with animated lighting. The other sections will help with ideas and solutions to problems you may encounter.

ACL is unfortunately pretty much all English. Google Translate is pretty good, I've used it when necessary before. I would suggest for Forum Posts and the Chat Room you simply paste the translated English result. Your avatar shows the Italy flag so if a translation is a bit odd no one will mind I think.