Hello

R Weiland

New elf
Hi Everyone,
I am a retired Electrical Engineer, I reside in the USA, Seattle Washington area. I have been using LOR and AC lighting for about twelve years and I am in the process of migrating to Pixels and XLIGHTS. However, I will still use a couple of the LOR controllers on DMX to light up, animate a collection of blow molds. I found ACL through online recommendations. I have been digesting the Lighting 101 manual. ACL is going to be an excellent resource for lighting information.

Thanks
PS I visited Perth in early 2000, work related and I did not see one Outback Steakhouse:)

Gilrock

Full time elf
Welcome. For a second I thought I might know you...I've worked with an engineer named Robert Wieland so the name caught my eye but he's not retired. I'm one of the xLights developers if you need any help.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Welcome to ACL, like you, I was once an LOR AC user. Over the past few years, I migrated to pixels and Xlights. Although, I still use Superstar for some Matrix work and then import it into Xlights.
I would jump into Chat and ask questions it is a real quick way to learn.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im sure you will get all the info and help you need from a great resourceful forum, Good luck with your journey

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL! Plenty of info to be found within the forums & Wiki pages, but if you need instant assistance, there's always someone hanging out in the chat room.