Help needed: Delay in light output with LSP Scheduler

qld28

New elf
Hi all,
First year putting a show together and i'm having trouble when playing a show through the scheduler.
When i play back through the sequencer the lights and the music match up as expected but when the scheduler plays, there is about a 0.5sec delay to the lights, i.e. the sound is ahead of the lights.

Any idea's how to fix this?

Thanks.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
My only guess based on what I've seen in chat and on a few topics is that maybe the mp3 file could be the cause.
The number of channels and potentially the clock rate used with pixels can cause a delay also.

qld28

New elf
Thanks for your help. I tried a different song and it worked fine. Like you said the probably was the MP3 file as the new one I know meets the requirements.
Which leads me to my next question. Can you change the mp3 file without having to reprogram? If so how?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
If you open the mp3 with a program like audacity or similar you can change it to 128k constant bitrate or whatever the required file type is. If you then save it as the same name and location you won't have to do anything to the sequence etc.