Help understanding RGB lights

cleevesinoz

newbie here
I have been looking at adding RGB lights to my display but am a complete novice ??? where that is concerned.Is there anyone in Perth who would be willing to show me the ropes of how to use them and how to get them working with LOR.

Thanks in advance

kane

Dedicated elf
I think we need to try and organise a bit of a Perth Mini again - there's a few people that could do with some beginners help, and I think doing in a group would be advantageous.

I'm sure we could get together a group to make it worthwhile - there was around 8-10 last year. Would just need a venue of sorts! May would probably be a good time again.

Binkles

Full time elf
Help understanding RGB lights

I would be so keen to go to one. Don't really have room for that many at my house though.

But was wondering if Perth would get a mini.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
cleevesinoz said:
I have been looking at adding RGB lights to my display but am a complete novice ??? where that is concerned.Is there anyone in Perth who would be willing to show me the ropes of how to use them and how to get them working with LOR.

Thanks in advance

Have you downloaded and read the ACL 101 lighting manual which goes into some detail regarding pixels and RGB lighting. It will take time to learn and just being shown still wont help you completely unless you understand some basic theory.

kane

Dedicated elf
Re: Help understanding RGB lights

Binkles said:
I would be so keen to go to one. Don't really have room for that many at my house though.

But was wondering if Perth would get a mini.

Yeah, I don't have room either, unless I kick the kids out :)

I'll start a new post to see if there's interest, and also if anyone has a suggestion on location.