Heya all

ShellNZ

Senior elf
This year I have replaced all my dumbrgb minitrees with pixel trees. Therefore I now have 165m (33 x 5m) of dumbrgb strip.

Needing some ideas on what to do with it?

Cheers
ShellNZ

scamper

Dedicated elf
Geez... Why ask us?
Generally you are our inspiration
I am sure whatever you do will be brilliant .... as usual...

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Give it away as a prize

or

completely cover your lawn with it in sections like large piano keys

or

add it to your neighbour's display

just a few ideas for you

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
A better idea is to offer it to your nagging neighbour across the road with a note, 'if you cant beat them then why not join them'

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Run the strip along both sides of the road so that then you would make those annoying bright street lights redundant and the council could then switch them off, especially around Xmas [emoji1]

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Pimp out your car lol. Seriously though thats a lot of strips to do something with maybe something on a frame or a 3d sleigh wire frame but awkward being strips as dont like bends

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
One idea ive used in the past with excess strip is to use it for traffic management and signage so it is lit and clear so people know where to go, I just used cheap rechargeable 7.5 amp/hour 12vdc batteries which seemed to last 2 nights with a length of strip set on white. I would then just recharge them over night with a car battery charger.

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Thanks Eddy, theres probably well and truly enough signs for traffic management given we use (and pay) for a company. Great ideas though.