Hi, 1st Christmas light display

cdillon

New elf
HI all just wanted to say G'day, in between trying to put all the pieces together for the first time. trying to look for a inexpensive enclosure any suggestions?

Nojoy

Full time elf
Hi cdillon. Welcome to ACL. Would assist members if you can provide a bit more detail on the enclosure sought. IP rating , size, capacity, gland requirements etc

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL.
The type and size of enclosure that you're after will effect the size. I use super cheap boxes (not enclosures) for a lot of my stuff because I can. The "gland boxes" that I have on my site are a fairly cheap option for decent quality enclosures and the 3 4 way glands in them are ideal for pigtails.

cdillon

New elf
Thanks AAH, in the end I went with a box from bunnings, it has uv rating and a large lip on the box and lid. grommets from jaycor for cables. Ill check your site out for what you have done with your enclosures

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. Sometimes a simple plastic container can be used, even if not 100% waterproof, but you can easily cover with a corflute box made to look like a present or similar prop to add some more festive cheer.