Hi everyone I'm brian SR.

Brian Mosier

New elf
I am a carpenter have my own business Brian mosier S.R. and son construction have 4 kids 3 girls 1 boy. My oldest kid my son is 8 ,and my other 3 girls are 8, 3, and 1 never have done anything like this but I love this time of year I have been decorating my house since I was allowed on my moms roof and want to step up my game my kids love to help with decorating. I would like to make a few chasing connecting archs and I'm gonna
build a tree with lights and want the lights play to the music And could use some help to point me to the best and cheap way to get started with chasing arch decorations and affordable. equipment needed for it untill I have more experience thanks everyone

The Bald Boy

New elf
Hi Brain and welcome.:)
Mate download the 101 manual. Got some great stuff in there. I joined only over s month ago - getting slightly easier. Check out forums.
People are really helpful in the chat as well. There are some suppliers in the USA that sell kits - that might be the quickest way to get things done.
Good luck :thumbsup:

Brian Mosier

New elf
Hi Brain and welcome.:)
Mate download the 101 manual. Got some great stuff in there. I joined only over s month ago - getting slightly easier. Check out forums.
People are really helpful in the chat as well. There are some suppliers in the USA that sell kits - that might be the quickest way to get things done.
Good luck :thumbsup:

Brian Mosier

New elf
Thank you for your help trying to get as much info as possible before I start are project me and my kids are looming forward to it lol