Hi Everyone

indyeast83

New elf
I've been lurking on the forums now for a few years decided I'd say hi I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. This forum is great! I've been using LOR for a 2 years now. Last year I decided to add an 12 strand RGB mega tree off the front of the house with all the help of the guides here. Trying to get some ideas for this years show. I've got about 20,000 lights now 2 LOR 16 channel controllers, 1 [font=arial, sans-serif]ECG-P12r, 1 ECG-P2. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I'd like to add more RGB elements but the mega tree just about killed me last year using LOR. Looked into using LSP but had problems with converting my existing sequences and really didn't feel like learning all over again.
[/font]

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL! You didn't mention if you used xlights/nutcracker to help with your tree last year. If not look into it. It will make your life so much easier and bring back the fun in sequencing. Stop by chat and say hi, there are always people there to help or just chat with. Again Welcome
John

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL

Is the east83 mean E 83rd St? :)

Do you have a video of last years display you can post in the Show Off Arena?
As already mentioned, there are other programs that can make sequencing much more enjoyable (less annoying).

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Hi Indy, welcome to the forum. Plenty of good info and people to assist with any questions.

Where abouts on the east side are you? I lived in Indianapolis for 3 years and spent over 12 months on the east side near Post Rd and 30th, the other area of my time in Indy I lived in Speedway. I still keep in touch with friends there and have been back several times to visit since returning to Oz in 2004. I really miss that place, had a blast.

indyeast83

New elf
talk2coxie said:
Hi Indy, welcome to the forum. Plenty of good info and people to assist with any questions.

Where abouts on the east side are you? I lived in Indianapolis for 3 years and spent over 12 months on the east side near Post Rd and 30th, the other area of my time in Indy I lived in Speedway. I still keep in touch with friends there and have been back several times to visit since returning to Oz in 2004. I really miss that place, had a blast.
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Thats funny I live off 25th and post so very close to where you were.

I did try working with xlights and nutcracker last year but it was just too much work and not enough time. I'll take a closer look here in the next few weeks.