Hi everyone

Slodie

New elf
hi my name is Adrian I live in Victoria and have a light display at my house in mernda, this is my second year now with a display and would like to introduce a computerised display in for next year. I have seen pixel matrix and other displays that look fantastic and would love more information if anyone has. Please feel free to contact and chat I am open to everyone's experience and ideas.

Thanks
Merry Christmas one and all.

Roosta

Full time elf
Hi Slodie and welcome onboard mate.. As a relative newbie myself i found the 101 manual and heaps of threads on this forum gave me heaps of info to start on a pixel setup design..

Good luck!

gerry

Senior elf
Hello Adrian

Welcome to ACL ! If you have not already done so , go through the 101 manual first .

Then pick one or two things that you really want to start off with , download software to play with (I use xLights) and ask as many questions.

Also a good time to go around and see folks displays.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will find all you need to know from the information and help here, but there is a bit of a learning curve so start now to ensure you are ready for 2016

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Adrian

As already suggested, the new revised 2nd addition AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB and more. :)