Hi from Eltham, New Zealand

Highlights

New elf
I've been doing Christmas lights for over 10 years. Up until 2015 all my lights have been modified incandescent strings.
2015 I got a couple of Sandevices e682 controller kits, 4 x 2.5m 2811 led strips in silicon (complete with water resistant connectors) from Ray Wu and some opaque 32mm HDPE pipe from work and made 4 leaping arches controlled by xlights.
2016 I constructed the second e682 kit and used it to control a 5m 180 Deg 16 string x 100 bullet pixel Megatree
I Purchased a F16v2 and expansion at the end of 2016 with the intent to increase the Megatree to 32 strings for 2017.
There was a bit of a hassle getting the F16 from the USA because David does not ship direct to New Zealand and I had to use YouShop to trans ship.
Now David is calling for presales of the F16V3R pixel controller and is suggesting Aus and NZ customers may be able to purchase through AusChristmasLighting ... here's hoping.

multicast

Senior elf
Hey Hilights i'm just ( sorta ) down the road from you in Porirua so if you get stuck with anything pixel related feel free to come by.