hi from macquarie hills NSW (near Newcastle)

Tobel

New elf
Hi all

Just joined the forums. Im veryuch addicted to Christmas lighting. So much that im not onky decorating our house with my Christmas lights addicted husband. Im doing our neighbours aswell.

No animation or music synced lights this year.. but ive joined the forums to get help for my display for next year. Hoping to get the answers here because sometimes Mr google can be a bit of an ass and not give me the answers im looking for.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks fir having me :)

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to the forum. I saw you asking a few questions in chat so I'm glad you've made your first step in your addiction and announced that you do have an addiction. I have part of the same issue you do. I'm doing my house as well as the inlaws with computer control. I'm jumping from about 400 channels to 4000 this year and inlaws are going from about 60 to 200. Any help you're willing to give this addict would be appreciated ;)

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Tobel, welcome to ACL. You will find everybody here very helpful & friendly. This is the right place for your addiction. Nice to see another Novacastrian here.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome59.gif