Hi from Newcastle NSW

ausinnewy

New elf
Just moving from my box lights to pixels. I have an electrical background and moved to software development and keen to put my knowledge to us on my display. Am sure I will have a load of questions on the way. I have read the 101 guide a few times already

Starting out with a PixLite 16 MkII Control Board and mounting strips onto conduit to frame the house. Thinking about doing some arches as well if I get time before Xmas.

Loads of great ideas on this forum hopefully I will be able to contribute with time.

keithsw1111

Senior elf
Welcome. Grab your sequencer of choice and ensure you join their support groups as well. Hop into chat .. always someone there but busier in the evenings. Zoom session Friday nights if you want to talk to folks and get stuff shown to you.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL @ausinnewy :)
As Keith mentioned plenty of ways to stay in contact should you have any queries. Feel free to start a thread to document your first year build to show off what you have and gather feedback and suggestions from the wider community.

Cheers, Graham

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Hi from another Newy, there's a few of us in Newy on the ACL forums, welcome to the club.

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
Welcome! As everyone has stated, There is a wealth of info here on the site. Read the 101 manual a few times, you'll always find something new in it. Join chat we dont bite LOL