Hi from Port Hedland

Hedlandlights

New elf
Hi there,
I have been putting my lights up for a couple of years now. Just the basic light strings. I am wanting to get into the light O’Rama systems for next year and step my display up for the small town..
Cheers

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL!
Download and have a read of the 101 manual before you buy any gear for your lights. Make sure you make an informed decision about what type of lights/display you'd like and what your budget allows. There are very few people using the LOR system any more, with majority doing the DIY approach and building controller systems themselves for a fraction of what some pre-built systems can cost.
If you have any questions, the forum and wiki are filled with information and if you ever need any clarification, you can jump into chat or zoom at any time :)

richardd

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL nice to see another person from Regional l WA, I also might some old LOR equipment you can have cheap

Matthew Thompson

Santa's Little Helpers
Hi welcome. I do FIFO to Port Hedland (well for two more swings left then no more FIFO). I have a fair bit of LOR with boxes. They are all the CB16. IF your interested let me know. If you need anything brought up from Perth i have heaps of contacts that can bring it up for free

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL. lots of info and help here. But start planning and learning now for next Christmas and you will be amazed at what you can achieve