Hi from rAdelaide

frahnie

New elf
Hy Guys, new to the forum, have spent about 2 hours on here tonight and have learnt more than countless hours of googling to date, so keep it up.

New to the whole light thing, have been decorating my house with a lot of store bought stuff to date and have aspirations of taking it to the new level.

Based on some googling I bought a bit of LOR kit which I had great visions of just plugging in and working, as this only arrived last week and then realising its not that simple, it has been put on the back burner for next Christmas so I can get some proper preparation in place.

Looks like I got to read up on bypassing the transformers/controllers on a lot of the LED Lights and Rope Lights I have now.

One question I have right now is where do you guys buy all your lights/kit from? Hoping to cash in on some post Christmas sales in preparation for 2017.

Cheers.

Frahnie

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will find all the info you need to get you going, start with the ACL101 Lighting manual as this is a good resource to help you start to understand how it all goes
https://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,1889.0.html

frahnie

New elf
heathwithnoteeth said:
yeah i know... hopefully next year will be different, I feel a change is in the waters :)
Will have to get you to drop around one arvo, check out what I have got and pick your brain over a few beers ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk