Hi I am Jeff Baker from Southern California in the US.

JBaker1059

New elf
I recently saw a light show a member made at his home for Halloween and was very impressed. He was very nice and gave me some advice, info on recommended parts to buy, and the link to this forum. I’m looking forward to learning about lighting. Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers,
Jeff Baker

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL.
The lighting community has huge quantities of nice and helpful people. Have a read of the ACL101 and if you've got questions just ask. There's always someone who can answer.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL from a fellow Californian. You should check out the "Southern California Christmas Lights Enthusiasts" Facebook page if you haven't already. Usually a mini once a year until Covid.... Last year was 100 or so people. There are a ton of displays in SoCal and lots of people that are willing to help. Best of luck with the display!

Tom Zheng

Apprentice elf
Hi Friend,
Good to know you here.
I am Tom from ETOP.We are professional supplier for pixels/pigtails/extensions/PSU.....etc.This is our online store.
Please follow our store and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.Thanks for your inquiry.
www.aliexpress.com/store/4478030

Best regards
Tom