Hi

chopper

New elf
Hi all, I’m new to this type of lighting, I do setup store bought lights each year but after seeing a display the other night from a member on here, I would now like add music and synchronised lights to mine next year. :)

Cheers
chopper

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Welcome. There are plenty of people who are willing to help you here on the forum, as well as in the chat. People are a little scarce here this time of year as we are looking at our own displays, but after the end of the month there will be plenty of people willing to help.

keithsw1111

Senior elf
If you haven't already reach out to the person whose house you saw. I am willing to bet they would help steer you in the right direction. Things can be very daunting when you start out.

StuartW

Apprentice elf
Welcome to ACL chopper, there are plenty willing to help you out around here.

Where in QLD are located? Have a look at the display locations there may be others around your area that you could check out.

Pop into chat and introduce yourself and don't be afraid to ask what you may think is a dumb question because we all had to ask the same questions when we got started.

Stuart

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, a good place to start to learn the fundamentals is with downloading the ACL101 lighting manual found here https://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,1889.0.html

If you stick with it you will have a great show for 2017