Hot Glue Source

BigKev

New elf
Hi All

I'm a newbie and on a big learning curve at the moment. Whilst researching this forum noticed an old post seeking sources for hot glue. For those interested, in another life I used quite a bit of hot glue and I got mine from Bali where it's not fancy but it's dirt cheap.

Of course you'd have to go to Bali, which I do each year, but what better excuse for a holiday.

Bangkok would do the trick too, so if you are going to either place you'd be able to pick up some pretty cheap with a bit of nosing round.

Regards
Kevin

kane

Dedicated elf
BigKev said:
Hi All

I'm a newbie and on a big learning curve at the moment. Whilst researching this forum noticed an old post seeking sources for hot glue. For those interested, in another life I used quite a bit of hot glue and I got mine from Bali where it's not fancy but it's dirt cheap.

Of course you'd have to go to Bali, which I do each year, but what better excuse for a holiday.

Bangkok would do the trick too, so if you are going to either place you'd be able to pick up some pretty cheap with a bit of nosing round.

Regards
Kevin

Altronics have bulk packs of 1kg (in 300mm lengths) for $15 or so - which is pretty good value.. Although you don't get to have a tropical holiday in the process!