How to setup Rasp Pi4 to F16v3 and Beagle Bone Black

ajterry

New elf
I currently am using my laptop as my show computer. I want to use my Raspberry Pi4 to run the show. I have 2 F16v3 controllers and 2 Beagle Bone Blacks that run 2 different P10 Panels.
I have one cat5 cable from my laptop connected to first F16 then to the second F16, then to a switch that connects to both beagle Bones.
How do I connect the Rasp Pi4 to the controllers and the switch and Beagle Bone.
What do I set the network to on the Rasp 4 to and do I mark it as Master, then set each controller to remote and set the Beagle Bones as remote?
I currently have my network address on my computer as 192.168.1.1 and each controllers are, 192.168.1.50, 192.168.1.70 and the 2 Beagle Bones are 192.168.1.60 and 192.168.1.80. My email address is: cdburner1950@comcast.net.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
I think its better to plug everything into the switch. I connect my Pi and all controllers (regardless of F16 or BBB for panels) to a switch, and I also have the connected to my home network, meaning I can log into any controller from my other PCs or laptop.

Nojoy

Full time elf
Pi should be set as master, each beagle should be set as Bridge (assuming all fseq play from the pi rather than individual beagles). Agree with DJ, run the pi into the switch, and beagles/f16s off it. Maybe consider static IP addresses so if you change ports inadvertently, your master still knows which beagle is which

ajterry

New elf
Pi should be set as master, each beagle should be set as Bridge (assuming all fseq play from the pi rather than individual beagles). Agree with DJ, run the pi into the switch, and beagles/f16s off it. Maybe consider static IP addresses so if you change ports inadvertently, your master still knows which beagle is which
Thank You DJ and Nojoy, I will set that up as you suggest and see if that will run the show.
Yes I do have all the fseq running from the Pi and all each have their own addresses.
My other question is: Do I have to set any input or output on the pi and do I synch all the controllers in pi?