I need Serious help!!

Orlando1220

New elf
So I'm just triyng to get my lining of my house for now, so literally I need to know what I need haha, I have 500 pixels I have a 12v power supply I just fried a esp8266 contoller lol. So please help me what do I need to get, by the way the pixels I have are 12v

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
You should not double post the same question in multiple places. You already asked for help in another thread so starting a new one will just get confusing.

Orlando1220

New elf
You should not double post the same question in multiple places. You already asked for help in another thread so starting a new one will just get confusing.

So what controller you recommend me get? The quinled Is sold-out, so what other one is good for 12v pixels

Orlando1220

New elf
So what controller you recommend me get? The quinled Is sold-out, so what other one is good for 12v pixels

merryoncherry

Senior elf
If you won't take no for an answer this year and can do a wired network, a HolidayCoro controller will ship fast, ready to run, and they work fine, really as good a choice as you'd get for a beginner in a hurry that doesn't want to assemble anything. (If all you want is 4 ports I have one I could mail you, but it is the bare board not ready to run, you'd just have to connect the power supply and attach pigtails for the pixels.)

Opcay

New elf
You fried it if you're using a 12v power supply for sure. Use a 5v power supply to VIN and Gnd. I am using esp8266 controllers for my entire show including megatree with no issue. Nothing else needed except maybe a logic level shifter if the controller is not right at the first led.

Orlando1220

New elf
You fried it if you're using a 12v power supply for sure. Use a 5v power supply to VIN and Gnd. I am using esp8266 controllers for my entire show including megatree with no issue. Nothing else needed except maybe a logic level shifter if the controller is not right at the first led.

So get a 5v power supply with esp8266 and ill be able to power 500pluss pixels??