I think I wasted some Money... OOPS Superstar to LSP??

dfr2923

New elf
So I bought a Superstar sequence thinking maybe I could get it to work with Light Show Pro. I downloaded the demo for LOR, I had LOR 2 but decided to go with LSP this year because I am adding Pixels. Opened the sequence in the demo of Superstar, sequence is great! But I can't export with the demo version, and I really don't want to spend the money on the full LOR package to make it work. Is there anyway I can get the sequence to work on LSP without shelling out over $400 for software?

It is a 12 CCR sequence I have a 12 x 50 2811 pixel tree running on a J1sys P12S

Bird

LOR user
I believe the short answer is spending $$ will not help.
Unless I have missed something LOR & LSP don't like each other. :D
However, If memory serves me, there may be a way to go from LOR to ?? and then to LSP. SS may be another issue.
Someone else will most likely chime in soon with a more precise answer.

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Which sequence is it? I have a number of them I bought as well a couple of years ago and I have them already converted as I was planning to use LSP initially as well. if it is the same as the ones I have you can just use mine.

Else I can help you to convert it as well as I have both LSP and LOR with Superstar for 24 CCRs.