I wish to thank those that help make ACL what it is

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I just thought I would create this thread to thank some of our members that do a lot of work behind the scenes which may not get noticed

I would like to thank Ryan from Ryanschristmas for the constant hard work he does on keeping this forum running, doing backups and adding updates, without his tireless work then the forum would not be what it is today.

I would like to thank Harrison who allows the forum to operate from his external commercial server for free, without this valuable contribution then the costs of running this forum would be much higher.

Ben from BensChristmas and superman Steve who helps with the ongoing moderation of the forum and input into decisions, your ongoing support and input are very critical to the daily running of the forum.

I would also like to thank the active members that help other members either in the threads or in the chat because ultimately the forum is only as good as its members participation.

Feel free to use this thread to give your thanks to all those that help make ACL that special place.

Binkles

Full time elf
I'm not terribly active, but this site has been the best source of information for our local area.

So thank you to all those that support the site, whether financially, volunteering, or providing the information.

My xlights setup this year would be nothing if it wasn't for all the hard work put in on the forums.

tooms

12v4life
This is my go to place for help, information and inspiration .. thank you to everyone who makes it what it is.

i want to thank everyone who puts up with my weird questions, repeated yippee! in chat when something works out, daryl for selling me stuff.... the x-lights crew for providing all of us with cracking good software all for nothing... my wife (crazycatlady) for being patient with my continual "it will be done soon!" but i also want to curse my drill for being a moody b.... and ripping my hand open at completely the wrong time...