IP address failure

Erin236

New elf
OK Help needed! I feel like I'm working backwards and about to scrap the whole thing this year!
I have a Falcon F16v3 and a Sandevices E6804 controller. Both set up and worked fine last year. Reecntly I have upgraded to the NBN and received a new modem from Telstra. Now my IP addresses wont work. I have done the IP config in the command prompt and tried updating the controller to the new IP4 address pathway and it will not connect. I have tried multiple combinations and have reset the F16v3 I had some luck gaining access back through 169.254.67.170 but I can't even get that back now. I have no idea what I'm missing.
I am running the show through a laptop and ethernet cable to the F16v3 controller and then the Sandevices.
Sorry to need help with something so basic but I'm desperate. Thanks for any advice
1637987435819.png

Erin236

New elf
I have tried multiple times with different end numbers using 192.168.0.xxx and save and reboot controller but then the controller home page will not connect and load.
I'm not sure what I am missing?

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Not my area of expertise... but the 192.168.0.x appears to be for the WLAN. I don't see ethernet adapter on that ipconfig

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
When the Falcon starts what's the ip address on its OLED display? As @uncledan says the details for the LAN Ethernet adaptor for your laptop is missing, is it disabled?
If the IP address on the Falcon is in the 192.168.0.xxx subnet try connecting the Falcon to the Telstra router and leave your laptop on wifi then try the Falcon page again