Light It UP LEDs Xmas PRE BUY 2023 Going LIve 10th January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Hi there...We just wanted to let our Loyal Customers New and old that the 2023 PRE BUY for pixels, power supplies and other blinky items will be going Live on the 10th of January 2023.
PRE BUY will run till Monday the 30th of January 2023 with an approximate delivery date to customers in May 2023 (Will update if any delays). China goes on holiday from approximately the 12th of January for their Luna New Year holidays and won't be generally back till the end of January start of February....so all orders placed in the PRE BUY will be placed with the suppliers in China at the end of their respective Holidays.. There will be Bulk Pixels available at discounted rates which will be on the site and also we have worked with the supplier to get the best prices for Mean well power supplies. As we go into 2023 we want to continue to provide the customer service we are well known for and we hope that we meet everyone's expectations. It is great to see choices come on board from other vendors servicing the Australian Lighting community and we hope that this will bring easier options for customers to choose where they shop and who to choose. But again we have been very humbled by everyone's support in the last 2 years and we want to thank each and everyone who has purchased through us. 10th of January 2023 the PRE BUY goes live...feel free to check it out on the link below once it goes live.
Happy 2023 Blinky and all the best. Best Regards

Paul Light IT UP LEDs Xmas

Light IT UP LEDS Xmas PRE BUY 2023

SarahD

Mersey Christmas Lights, maker and breaker
Hi Paul

Will you be able to supply 2 port Ray Wu style extensions and pigtails this year (with the extra divider slot down the middle)?

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
Looking forward to seeing the sale :)
First timer and have a larger shopping list!

HertzSwift

Apprentice elf
G'day Paul, will you only be selling pixels from Ray Wu or could you offer an alternative supplier? I'm hesitant to order his pixels again with the 40+ failures I had this season,

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
G'day Paul, will you only be selling pixels from Ray Wu or could you offer an alternative supplier? I'm hesitant to order his pixels again with the 40+ failures I had this season,
We are going with a different supplier this year...won't be going with Ray Wu this year....but from what I have received so far from ETOP as in replacements...we have been bench testing for 24 hours plus on RGBW pattern and have seen no failures in the strings.....but defenitely going with different suppliers/manufacturers this year

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Hi Paul

Will you be able to supply 2 port Ray Wu style extensions and pigtails this year (with the extra divider slot down the middle)?
Hi Sarah...we won't be getting any gear from Ray this year so probably won't be getting the 2 core Ray type Extensions or pigtails this year with the patented slot down the middle...apologies.

HertzSwift

Apprentice elf
We are going with a different supplier this year...won't be going with Ray Wu this year....but from what I have received so far from ETOP as in replacements...we have been bench testing for 24 hours plus on RGBW pattern and have seen no failures in the strings.....but defenitely going with different suppliers/manufacturers this year
That's promising to hear Paul, Its strange I bought your Ray pixels in 2021 no issues, but the 2022 ones, had this occasional failures, and the issue was always the same, data line issue. Expect a pre-order from me soon!

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
That's promising to hear Paul, Its strange I bought your Ray pixels in 2021 no issues, but the 2022 ones, had this occasional failures, and the issue was always the same, data line issue. Expect a pre-order from me soon!
Thank you for your continued support we hope 2023 will bring minimal issues....we will launch the PRE BUY 10th January 2023

Kurt87

New elf
I know I’ll be definitely sticking with Paul this year even after a bad batch of pixels we had encountered. His communication, response and willingness to find a solution was/is second to none and I would highly recommend him to anyone new to the game. Btw His shipping is the quickest around even from west to east coast

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
I know I’ll be definitely sticking with Paul this year even after a bad batch of pixels we had encountered. His communication, response and willingness to find a solution was/is second to none and I would highly recommend him to anyone new to the game. Btw His shipping is the quickest around even from west to east coast
Thank you Kurt87 we appreciate your continued support...we aim to make the customer needs our number one priority...Thank you

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
This is now LIVE and further details are HERE
This thread will now be closed, all further posts to be placed on the updated thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.