LSP File Format

anon

Apprentice elf
Hi All,

Does anyone know of or have available the details of the LSP file format? I'm looking at putting together an embedded solution to run my show this year and need to convert my LSP sequence to some format suitable for my little box to easily interpret. It will all come unstuck if I can't get my sequence out of the LSP world!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Xlights has the ability to read a variety of formats and saving as it's own format for it to use for outputting a show. It's entirely possible that the xlights format is nice to work with and as it's a freeware program there's no out of pocket expenses. I'm pretty sure it's part of the gnu system so the format that it uses is likely documented somewhere.

anon

Apprentice elf
When I was having LSP Scheduler issues I looked at xLights. It was mess, I had to use LSP to export to LOR, then use xLights to convert LOR to xLights...and in the end I just couldn't get it working.

xLights might have some value for what I'm doing (e.g. E1.31/sACN) but it's falling short with LSP compatibility at the moment.

anon

Apprentice elf
This sounds promising :)

Any idea of the format or where I might find it?

Edit: Actually the .seq file I generated contains all zeros....looks like another LSP bug.

Edit Edit: Looks like the version I was using had this bug. There looks to be some method to the binary data, now just to work out what it's saying.