LSP questions

jbercegeay

New elf
So I have been playing with the trial and I am ready to purchase. Just a couple of questions
1. How is the support from the lsp team
2. If I start with the basic version and later see that I am going to exceed the 512 channel limit, how much would it cost me to upgrade to advanced?
3. I have to buy me a show computer, what are the min. specs I need?

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL. Fast EdSdy will be able to answer all you your questions. You can catch him in the chat room almost anytime. So if you get some time swing by the chat room. There's a lot of good people that can answer all of your questions. Again Welcome

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
So I have been playing with the trial and I am ready to purchase. Just a couple of questions
1. How is the support from the lsp team

Most issues can be easily worked out through the forums both here and over at the LSP forum. Im a member of the LSP quality Control Committee (QCC).

2. If I start with the basic version and later see that I am going to exceed the 512 channel limit, how much would it cost me to upgrade to advanced?

You can buy upgrades to next license levels, but a quick look doesnt show this, usually its the difference between the version you currently have and the cost of the version you want

3. I have to buy me a show computer, what are the min. specs I need?

many factors go into this and its heavily based on the number of channels, the length of the sequence and how much activeity the sequence has. I ran a 2 year old 3.4ghz I7 with 16gb ram for a 10000 channel show and it performed well