LSP Timing BUg

Jimbo

Full time elf
Hi,

I have set up iIght Show Pro with all my controllers and drawn in all the items in the visuliser.

I was about to get started sequencing and then realised that the grids for the timing were quite large. I looked in the sequence setting and low an behold it had the timing intervals a 1 second.

I tried changing this to the 1/10 setting multiple times, however ,my computer just freezes and nothing happens. I then tried making a new sequence using the controllers from the previous setup. I selected the 1/10th timing and it worked. Trouble is when I went back into settings it again said it was set at 1 second.

When I originially set up the sequence I am more then confident I made sure I selected the 1/10 timing interval.

Is this a bug? Is there a solution?

dale82

Senior elf
Hi, I haven't had this happen to me at all. Jump into chat and I will see if I can help you more

arw01

Full time elf
I do not think there is an option to set the timing for every new sequence, I tell it to do NO timing marks when I start and then I ad them where I want. If you want a section of a song at even intervals you can drag and drop on the wave form at top, right click and choose interval toolbox and specify a number of options there.

You might want to put those .1 timing marks in a different color,having them the default color will cause you grief down the road imho.

Alan