Lujama lights 2018

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
Alright I've been lurking long enough and been trying to absorb as much information of the entire community. Thought it was about time i throw up a thread and start sharing whats going on in this crazy head of mine that seems to be constantly thinking and trying to plan this show.

I'm Finally starting to get the ball rolling to make 2018 show happen.

I've been wanting to do a show for 2-3 years now, but it all seemed to hard. i was originally looking at LOR setups and was about to start buying until i come accorss @Hammo (Bryan) display, (i did know Bryan prior to this but did not know he had a sequenced display) i sat outside his house for 3 nights watching and trying to absorb what i was seeing, i asked 100's of questions and a fire ignited that week to get my house complete for 2018.

That same week i took a drive to take the wife out for dinner (1.5 hours from home) and come across Wayne's @Wendys display. Again this got me thinking even more. Since then these two great blokes and Troy @TByrne have been a wealth of knowledge and i take my hat off to them for the help they have given me so far.

Earlier in the year i made my first order with the falcon bulk buy, and just this week i put in a few orders with boscoyo and ray wu, So let the fun begin, i will use this post to keep the build updated.

Last edited:

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
I did have some drawing and things to add tonight but need a hosting website to upload so ill get them up tomorrow.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Great to hear your plans are starting to come to life. Always very exciting time to start putting it all into action.
And you've done the right thing by researching and watching before jumping in and buying things you probably wont use in the future.

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
Been playing around with different ideas for remote boxes. I know they won’t last as long as the traditional junction boxes ect. But the price was a little better. For my first year they will do. I put them through a few stress test including water proof. $7 Kmart and we’re winning to date. I’m not happy with he placement of the gland on the first one but fixed it in the second onwards.

I still need to install a f8 in each but waiting on a shipment.

Lujama Lights

Apprentice elf
View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyl60zw9jqzgdlb/Photo%2014-7-18%2C%207%2036%2054%20pm.jpg?dl=0

View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbn2hi1zg4sv0mj/Photo%2011-7-18%2C%201%2020%2015%20pm.jpg?dl=0