Making power injectors for open/exposed areas

Chezstar

New elf
Good afternoon!

Just finished making my leaping arches, and all the testing has worked great, now I can get in and start programming them into my display for this year.

My question is about power injection, I know I'm going to have to do it between every second arch, I've used 13.5mm 4 core Ray Wu connectors on the arches, and he only seems to have 3 core power injector tees on his site.

So I figure I need to build some, at least then I know the wiring is bang on, but what do people use to make the actual injectors? Do you use more pigtails into a small waterproof Junction box, or do you make the tee piece and pot it up in resin? Or does one of the vendors sell 4 core tee pieces that I can just run extension runs of power out to?

Chezstar

New elf
Aaaand I bloody well knew as soon as I posted I would go back to Ray Wu's site and find the right injector part, sometimes there are too many options and you can't see the wood for the trees!

scamper

Dedicated elf
You are right about too many choices...
I will just say make sure you get more than you need and try and keep all your props, injection etc the same. No matter what you use, try and make your own standard. And if you are using 5v and 12v try and make a point of different, be it colour or plug style so you don't muck up down the track.