Masters Specials

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Just scored a heap of 100 cnt cool white string lights from Masters at $3.50 a set.
Don't know what I'll use them for yet but its good to have them, missed out on the big W specials this time.

Robbo

Full time elf
Mornington Masters still had the waterproof boxes last week, I bought 10 of them and they had at least 20 left....maybe more...have you tried online?

penguineer

Full time elf
The waterproof boxes appear to be an all year thing - but they do get cleared out pretty quick during the Christmas rush.....

I've been at Nerang Masters in June/July and seen a whole pallet of them in the electrical section.

Also - not a lot of point asking staff(helpful as they are) if any will be coming in as they get what they get in their deliveries and often don't know what's on the truck until it arrives...

Cheers!

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Bridgette said:
i was actually there looking for those big waterproof boxes but couldnt find any, the ones that were 10 dollars
Yes I noticed they were all out.
Dont stress they get them in regularly there, I got 8 for my setup from there earlier this year, took me 2 go's though, they seem to only have 5 or 6 at a time.

They also had some 10 mt rope light for $15 I was nearly tempted :)

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
just went to masters, could not find any $10 cases (not surprised really) also the christmas lights on sale were a little disappointing. Could not find any 100 count strings lights, but I did see the 6m rope light for $15.

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
They had 10 mts for $15 and 20 mtrs for $25 at Carrum Downs. the other day.
The 100cnts must have gone quick as they were just putting them out when I grabbed my 10, there were still a couple of shelves left then.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Matt said:
just went to masters, could not find any $10 cases (not surprised really) also the christmas lights on sale were a little disappointing. Could not find any 100 count strings lights, but I did see the 6m rope light for $15.

could have been 10m ropes, nts, wasnt that interested in them

but there was alot of those

battle79

Full time elf
Knoxfield store has about 15 left after I grabbed 4 today.

Also I asked and anything up on the display wall should be available all year round, so rope lights and many of the strands with funky covers on the LEDs.

Cheers,
Rowan