Matt from Albury

Matthew

New elf
Hey folks,

I've been lurking on this page for a few years. Only recently bought a house (that's not out in the scrub), so now it's time to get serious about some lighting. I'm looking forward to a great project, this is a great page with HEAPS of info. I'm going to be your usual late season warrior and try and get something started (and finished) for 2019 . I think a mega tree would be a realistic project for this year.

All the best,

Matthew

Bryan H

Bryan
Hi Mat, Welcome, You have Rooster in Albury that is part of this forum, Wayne in Wagga, myself in Tumut, Luke in Tumut and afew nearby in Vic. You will never be short of information from this group. Again welcome to the obsession.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL now that you have unlurked after 6 years :jawdrop:
Roosta/Nik is local to you and does a pretty big display.
A mega tree is easy to accomplish. You can get 1 going in a few hours once you know the basics.

roy

the confused elf
think about a few mini trees too, similar to the mega and a good addition, can make your own using bunnings plant climbers and the same strip you will use for the tree

Matthew

New elf
Thanks for all the comments. I'm still doing my homework before I purchase anything. I've been reading the manual for the Falcon F16v3 and like this controller, raspberry pi also, seems a logical/affordable processor. I've keep ready, my new house wont settle until the 3rd week of November, I'll have to hit the ground running.

decolight

New elf
Hey folks,

I've been lurking on this page for a few years. Only recently bought a house (that's not out in the scrub), so now it's time to get serious about some lighting. I'm looking forward to a great project, this is a great page with HEAPS of info. I'm going to be your usual late season warrior and try and get something started (and finished) for 2019 . I think a mega tree would be a realistic project for this year.

All the best,

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

We could suggest a few ways to do so, we have a outdoor connectable fairy light systems if you want to go for a live tree installation, we also have various colourful floods that could be pointed at the tree or installed into the tree as another idea. If you wish, contact us direct:

07 5575 5070
info@decolight.com.au (if you want us to email you a quote)

We got a factory here with heaps of plug and play products to assist with your mega tree idea!

Hope to hear from you!
Quinn from Decorative Lighting Company