Maximum number of preview models?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Hi gurus
I've hit a major stumbling block. I am part of the way through transferring all of my elements from lor to xl4 and have noticed either a bug, a limitation or a problem between the chair and the keyboard.
So far I have drawn up about 1/2 of my display exceptionally roughly and without worrying about channel assignments as yet. While attempting to add more stuff this morning I noticed that my reeindeer weren't on the preview and upon further looking they aren't showing up on preview model list. At the time I had drawn up 15 models and they were all selected as part of my display. Only 13 were showing up on the preview model list. I have ticked and unticked the "part of my display" radio button several times and have done a restart and the model doesn't appear. I thought that it may be a limit on the number of models so I deleted 2 models and combined them into 1. Now both my deer and icicles don't show on the preview model list.
I am using 4.2.20 and not 4.2.21 which looks like it has just been released but not announced. The readme for 2.2.21 doesn't list this as a change/bugfix.

Attachments

• xl4.jpg
    xl4.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 9

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Sean got me sorted via teamviewer. What I'd done was have a model group of "all" selected but I hadn't added the new stuff to it since creating it.
I also found out that to ensure that all of the models are shown it's best/easiest to make sure that no model group is selected.