media files

Jimbo

Full time elf
Just have a question in relation to viewing the video files in LSP.

I am using a projector this year and have several video clips I will be using.

I placed one of these clips into the media track, but alas I cannot get it to come up on the screen.

I have selected monitor 1 and force video, however I only get a blank screen, no video when played.

I am sequencing on the demo version, (buying license in a few months) so my question is does this happen because its the demo version? Or should I plug in a second monitor to get it to work on output 2?

Jimbo

Full time elf
Just tried second video monitor.

No output.

I am assuming because its demo version this is the case?

Could someone please confirm this?

arw01

Full time elf
4. Unlimited Demo time period: [/size]a. No Export capabilities to any software or hardware. That includes the Minleon effects controller.b. MSQ and ASQ files will be encrypted.c. No scheduler output.i. Will be able to see all the features of the scheduler it will just not output any effectsNo limit on the number of channels other the upper limits of LSP[/q]
  • [/l]

It does not specifically say it won't, but I NEVER got output from 2.8 last year as a demo, it was supposed to be able to highlight 30 seconds at a time and play that with output on and get it.

I'm glad I bought it, and am contemplating taking the upgrade to professional to pick up those 2 extra years of support when my 1 year expires in November this year.