Mega Tree Builds - Information

PaulVernon

New elf
Good Morning All

After re-designing my Mega Tree , I was wondering what it the largest setup (in Australia , as USA there are some insane designs) out there in terms of pixel count.
Would love to chat with a person with a big count to ask about there Power Set and Pole Designs.

Have a nice weekend.

Paul

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
I'm in New Zealand (I think I count)

I have a 6 meter tree with 64 strands holding 73 pixels each, it's not a huge quantity of pixels, but I'm happy to try explain it if it meets your criteria for "large setup"

I also have a smaller 3 meter tree with half the strands and 69 pixels per strand.

Wayne1

Apprentice elf
DO you measure from the base or the front? ... or

Mine (will be this year) 24 x 100 @50mm add a 1m Star and 500mn ground clearance and a 2.5m base.

Is it a 6m, 5m or if Pythagorean is right its a 4.3m tree.

PaulVernon

New elf

Mine (will be this year) 24 x 100 @50mm add a 1m Star and 500mn ground clearance and a 2.5m base.

Thanks Wayne , I have a 2.5m Trampoline Base and currently modifying all my Mega Tree - 2021 It was 36x100 (I have a big house frontage), this year I am adding a 460 Star and changing most of the pixels on the tree 12v since they are a little worse for wear. My Tree Pole with about 5mtrs (if you want to follow my build send a FB Request to SHLight we are located in Western Australia.

Last edited:

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights

I measure mine by the length of the pole to the topper from the ground level/where the base ring sits.

Wayne1

Apprentice elf
Thanks Wayne , I have a 2.5m Trampoline Base and currently modifying all my Mega Tree - 2021 It was 36x100 (I have a big house frontage), this year I am adding a 460 Star and changing most of the pixels on the tree 12v since they are a little worse for wear. My Tree Pole with about 5mtrs (if you want to follow my build send a FB Request to SHLight we are located in Western Australia.
I can't find the build, is it a FB group or a page?