mega tree set up

Bradbaker

New elf
Morning guys i have finally built the tree but just need help with a few things.
the tree is 20 strings@128 pixels with 4 looped together(5 strings really)
main issue i have it just trying to work it out in xlights. when setting up how do i get it to work as far as zigzag each string?
there are a few options in xlights when setting tree but i get alittle confused about pixels per strings, do i set it as 512 per string since they zigzag?
any help would be great.
also cant wait for the virtual session count me in for that!!!
thanks every one
cheers brad

Daniel1973

Full time elf
I was watching a Intro to X-lights that Sean did yesterday and there was some very good info on it. I will check the name and post link and location timing for you FAO.

scamper

Dedicated elf
If you are using an f16, then you can just setup the zigzag in that and then you don't need to worry about how to configure in xlights.
Just create virtual strings in your actual strings. and set each one to whatever direction it is.

Bradbaker

New elf
I was watching a Intro to X-lights that Sean did yesterday and there was some very good info on it. I will check the name and post link and location timing for you FAO.
thanks mate i will look into it. im going to get into it this weekend see how i go