Melbourne/Vic Melborne Plugfest 2016: Song Choices for Show

multicast

Senior elf
So, we will need some music to work with for the Plug Fest. these are the songs that we will use for the entire weekend. Lookign for suggestions, then we'll put it to the vote at the end of April.

Suggest that songs shoudl only 2-3 minutes long top. And nothing wrong with a 1 minute song.

multicast

Senior elf
I really do like Darudes Music Box Dancer, even though its not really christmas.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I think that it's almost a given that Wizards in Winter or an abbreviated version of it should be done.
I like a number of Bob Rivers Christmas songs and Toy Sack in particular has an easy beat to work with.

multicast

Senior elf
Given the lack of input the two songs are going to be

Wizards of Winter.
Music Box Dancer.

ewanh

what goes here?
I like both of those and have used them previously.

Still looking for a decent version of Little Drummer Boy to use. Love the song, but haven't found a version I like for a show yet. <hint: anyone got an upbeat version?>

multicast

Senior elf
Ewan said:
I like both of those and have used them previously.

Still looking for a decent version of Little Drummer Boy to use. Love the song, but haven't found a version I like for a show yet. <hint: anyone got an upbeat version?>

Bad Religion have have a pretty grungy heavy rock version.

Audio Adrenaline have a version that is quite fun as well. Its on an album called " Shades of CHristmas: ROck -EP"