Melbourne/Vic MELBOURNE MINI - FINAL DETAILS.

multicast

Senior elf
Please find attached the Program of activities for the weekend.

9:00am - 4:00pm Saturday
9:00am - 3:00pm Sunday

Hosted at CNC Design, 1K Marine Parade, Abbotsford, Melbourne.

Cost: $20 a head to cover catering.. We are having a BBQ lunch on Sunday, and Pizza/Subway/Salad on Saturday.. Bring some bickies/cakes or treats for morning afternoon tea if you would like.

Bring: laptops, cpmputers, blinky gear, controllers, devices, PI's, stars and sleighs.. We can't guarrentee to use it all, but we'll do our very best. All and every vendors gear is welcome.. This is brand agnostic.
( Please let us know what you'll bring below ).. If you dont' have anthing to bring that is just fine!

Also, if you want please just post that your still coming!

Attachments

• MelbourneMiniProgram.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 43

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
hi,
I'm still coming from the premier state....( cane toads last week, Mexicans this week...)

I have a small power point presentation on how i did my singing faces, both construction and programming in xlights, might fit into one of the 15min slots.? Can't bring Patrick in person as he's scared of flying. also cover a simple hack in xlights to set up pre defined light states using the face effect.

i also have an ultra simple quick and dirty, and cheap cable tester which would fill 5 min of show and tell time...

otherwise happy to sit at the back and heckle (as instructed to by the QLD mini participants ....) lol

Chers
Fing

diyer

Full time elf
I'll be there on Saturday, can't make Sunday this time due to family commitments. Looking forward to catching up with you all.

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Im Hoping to be there Saturday (Can only make the one day) , was also hoping to see the P10's in action, will Sundays sessions be recorded/streamed?

multicast

Senior elf
Fing said:
hi,
I'm still coming from the premier state....( cane toads last week, Mexicans this week...)

I have a small power point presentation on how i did my singing faces, both construction and programming in xlights, might fit into one of the 15min slots.? Can't bring Patrick in person as he's scared of flying. also cover a simple hack in xlights to set up pre defined light states using the face effect.

Excellent, becuase we have you locked and loaded in!

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks Andrew.
Yes I will still be in attendance on Sunday only. Not that I use it myself, I'll do a quick show & tell about Audacity which is one of the simplest audio editing software around.

gerry

Senior elf
I'll be there both days.

In addition to xLights which I'll cover , I will bring a couple of raspberry Pi2s, the Pi zero and some P10 panels.

Will also bring a few controllers (the f16v2 , Pixlite 16 , 27 ch) and my Singing faces (that Ruprect showed me how to build) , some arches in PEX etc.

Ill compile some slides on setting up the FFPs in multisynch (a PI and a BBB config) using Ethernet and wireless.

andrewa

Full time elf
Unfortunately I must cancel my attendance. Unable to attend either day.
New relationship, conflicting schedules, and double booked, so partner wins out LOL.

cdjazman

Full time elf
Due to my boss being a tool - I am now unable to attend due to now being rostered on call for the weekend.

Sorry for the late notice.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: