Melbourne/Vic Melbourne Plug Fest!

multicast

Senior elf
Very excited to announced that we have ( at great expense ) arranged for a world famous Barrista to be on site for the mini, to supply us some of the beverages that has made Melbourne one of the world recognized coffee capitals of the world..

this is going to be one classy event.

multicast

Senior elf
lithgowlights said:
Oh so passing on the International Roast and going straight to the Nescafe in the BIG tin

They even demonstrated the web based ordering system to me today.. it will be available on the faciltys wifi. make an order, and the staff will bring your drinks to you..... maybe that is wishful thinking.

multicast

Senior elf
lithgowlights said:
Maccas delivers coffee now? Niiiiice!

Have they started requiring NSW residents to get a visa to get entry to VIC. one of the requirements being a character test. the other being a coffee taste test.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Was in Ballarat, and no test on entry to Vic at all. Entry back in to NSW required a driving test, which would explain all the Victorian people heading back south

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
kel said:
I bought a jar of coffee yesterday ... I really wanted the jar ... now, I have to find someone who will find a use for the coffee ...

You bought coffee for the jar? There are some sad sad people in this world.... Oh wait, if it was lights related I can almost excuse it

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Sad..... Oh wait are you selling them as a vendor on the board yet? Seems to be a trend now. I might consider selling lap dances with blinky lights....

multicast

Senior elf
lithgowlights said:
Sad..... Oh wait are you selling them as a vendor on the board yet? Seems to be a trend now. I might consider selling lap dances with blinky lights....

Quick some allocate a sub forum

BoonDogs

I am self diagnosed with CLAP
Do I remember reading something about having a barista coming to the event? Where you can order the coffee on your phone and they bring it to you? Maybe it was another mini, I'm not sure, but it would be pretty cool if we could organize something like that.

multicast

Senior elf
BoonDogs said:
Do I remember reading something about having a barista coming to the event? Where you can order the coffee on your phone and they bring it to you? Maybe it was another mini, I'm not sure, but it would be pretty cool if we could organize something like that.

Its all true.