mixing pixels and RGB orders

starzen

New elf
i already had a J1sys P2 controller that controls some rgb strips on my windows. these strips are GRB. last year i didnt bother and just changed the sequencer setup.

this year i decided to fix it in the controller and modified the rgb order in the P2 for the first 140 pixels

All fine

now i decided to add some ather lights i bought from holiday coro. the lights are RGB and work fine but i am having a hell of a time connecting them to the RGB strips.

if i connect them without any special settings in the controller they seem to work but the RGB order is completely off.

when i tried to change the RGB order in the controller weird things seem to happen the the lights. only some of them light up properly, etc

i am thinking of moving these other lights to the second output on the P2 but was wondering if this should work

thanks

Mike

Benslights

Dedicated elf
yes that should work. maybe it is not configed correctly in the p2. the other way is changing the rgb order in your software also

starzen

New elf
thanks

i guess i will play with it some more

strange that without any settings the lights work but have the wrong color but if i apply effects to the second set of lights they stop responding and some are slightly on in either white or a little red

worst case i can move them to the second connection on the P2 and i would guess there shouldnt be any problems then