Model for 18 X 9 holiday coro matrix

jerrymac

Apprentice elf
Having some challenges getting a model built for the Holiday Coro 18 X 9 Matrix. The sign is wired Pixel #1 top left (as viewed from the rear) down the first column back up the 2nd column, down the 3rd column ect. 144 pixels. Single string (with power injection zig zaged).
Finally got a model that looked kind of correct but does not handle the zig zag. looks fine in Nutcracker but when you export to LOR the first column is correct but the 2nd column is upside down Third OK 4th upside down etc. etc.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Jerry,
I have done the following in Nutcracker to create a model to achieve the Matrix you described.
Correct me if i'm wrong but if the first channel is top left when looking at the back of the Matrix it would be Top
right when looking at the front. this is how it's seen in Nutcracker. It also adds up to 162 pixels not 144.

I don't know anything about how NC exports into LOR but if you can set up your channel layout for the matrix the same you shouldn't see any difference.

If by chance you cant start a matrix in LOR from the top Right, flip Matrix upside down and you can configure it to start at the bottom left going up then.

matrix1%20%28Small%29.png

matrix2%20%28Small%29.png

jerrymac

Apprentice elf
Thanks (144 pixel was a mental gymnastics error). This is what I had come up with and figured why the 2nd column was upside down. On my screen I have inverted the pixels in each even row to go from high to low count and odd columns to go from odd to even (same as on the actual matrix). since the "2" strands flips the image for that column to normalize the layout it was making my screen 1/2 upside down. I'll fix by adding a 2nd group with the pixels in the numerical order for the paste.

Thanks

smeighan

Dedicated elf
superman said:
Hi Jerry,
I have done the following in Nutcracker to create a model to achieve the Matrix you described.
Correct me if i'm wrong but if the first channel is top left when looking at the back of the Matrix it would be Top
right when looking at the front. this is how it's seen in Nutcracker. It also adds up to 162 pixels not 144.

I don't know anything about how NC exports into LOR but if you can set up your channel layout for the matrix the same you shouldn't see any difference.

If by chance you cant start a matrix in LOR from the top Right, flip Matrix upside down and you can configure it to start at the bottom left going up then.

matrix1%20%28Small%29.png

matrix2%20%28Small%29.png

yeah, our models (left,right,top,bottom) assume you are looking at the frontr of your display.
[SIZE=78%]this sounds right for y[/SIZE]our model.