My little Halloween show 2015

DrNeutron

Just starting in this crazy hobby
Well here is our little show on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvgGwYqOpYE
My 13 year old took over production :D and created the youtube channel and did the editing.
The video is pretty blurry, I think she shot it too close to display. Hard to make out the spooky eyes under the step and the archway cutouts. :-[
It looks a lot better in person. 11 songs this year.....Everyone loved it!

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Really enjoyed that. Loved the hordes of zombies going passed the window.
I think your daughter did a great job with the editing - it's always really hard to capture everything clearly when there is such contrast between bright light and dark but I think she did really well. :D

DrNeutron

The monster faces are the easiest to make using LED rope light cut to length.
I used what was available (1/2") but 3/8" would be better and a little easier to bend.
They are mounted on chicken wire and PVC frame using tie wraps, everything else is dumb RGB except the arch which is 2811 pixels in a 4" PVC pipe.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Very cool. It amazes me how big halloween lighting is getting these days. We can't just call it CLAP anymore. Maybe Blinky animated Led Light Shows. Don't know what that shortens too. hmmm

DrNeutron

Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
Very cool. It amazes me how big halloween lighting is getting these days. We can't just call it CLAP anymore. Maybe Blinky animated Led Light Shows. Don't know what that shortens too. hmmm
Hahaha.....I'll have to remember that one!
:D ;)