MyTBrite Lights

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Unfortunatly Kelvin has had a couple of health scares that has made him rethink his llife priorities.
I wish Kelvin and his family the best for the future.

But MyTBrite may return

aots74

New elf
Anyone know of any other suppliers that sell similar kit? Mostly because I have a few broken strings and need a few extension cords and I'm definitely not going to toss what I have and start again!

i13

Dedicated elf
I'm not 100% sure what MyTBrite had in their range but http://www.mysolarled.com/ might be worth a try. I've only read about other people here buying from them (not recently) but the results seem good so far. I think you can ask for whatever colour, voltage, length etc that you want. Really the only thing not to get is light sets with clear cables because these (in general) deteriorate in the Australian sun.

If you have/want mains voltage light sets then it might be hard to find a supplier. These are all over places such as eBay but they're dangerously bad quality. I suggest saying what type of lights you want.

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Nothing but positive feedback for my solar led... However i tried to contact during the year with no success. Anyone had any recent contact?