New Guy to the Hobby!

MC_Lex

New elf
Hello all and I’m new to this hobby. Base in the USA (Virginia). Decided to get into the hobby after driving by several displays in my town, made me feel so good I decided I would get involved to make other feel the same way when they viewed my display. Starting small this year with house outline/Mega Tree/ Arches and some small trees around the yard. Plan on getting into making sequences next year but I was referred to this group for support so thanks for the assistance in advance!

Attachments

• 72C7CFCC-A57D-4AB2-A81A-C3D344583A8E.jpeg
    72C7CFCC-A57D-4AB2-A81A-C3D344583A8E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL. The site is absolutely awesome for support and for getting info.

TerryK

Retired Elf
Hi. Welcome to ACL. When time allows, research the various ACL sections for ideas and answers to any problems you may encounter. The Chat Room also typically has someone either monitoring or in an active conversation.

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Welcome! As a fellow first time light show member, good luck keeping to your budget! The chat room is a great place to hang out and have direct conversations. There are several of us from the US that are here also. I'm in the mid-west outside of Chicago.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. Just because the name is Australian, this forum is for everybody worldwide and there's quite a number of members in US and probably close by to be able to give you local knowledge and links.