My wife wanted something to run up the driveway with less than 2 weeks before xmas. I gave her an idea to make some supersized lollies to hang as decorations, so she expanded on that idea and asked if we could do some lolly pops. She had some cheap light shades and thought she could wrap them in plastic and wanted me to put them on top of pvc and then light the shade. Well that was never going to cut it, so instead I cut down the spare tint tubes I had, quickly attached and wired some pixels, then on went the tops and over to my daughter to sequence them. From concept to running in 2 days. Before next year I will be changing the way I sequence them so I can program just the lolly itself and the stick separately just to give it a little more. But it definitely was one of the biggest hits here according to all the feedback received.